Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Professional Practice Proposal


My statement of intent for this professional practice module is to undertake a series of work experience with Bristol based companies/clients on live briefs. I want to focus on portraiture in my work experience as this is the industry I would like to work in after graduation. I will be completing headshots for a musician that they can use for their social media sites and album covers, I haven’t worked with musicians before so this will be a new process for me and it will be expanding my skill set. I want to try out some new lighting techniques in these photoshoots to create more of an atmosphere with low key lighting instead of documentary style, high key lighting.
I will also be working with a Bristol based clothing company, Madwag, specializing in festival wear. They are an upcoming clothing brand and need some help with stock and product photography for their website and social media sites. I will be completing two photoshoots, one studio based and another location shoot at Ashton Court Mansion as the scenes are perfect for this type of clothing. This will be experimental and will increase my skills on photographing outside as I’m usually photographing portraits in the studio. These images will help to boost my portfolio and it will be good experience for working with a variety of clients in different industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment