We met up at a cafe local to her studio in St. Pauls, 'The Bristolian' on Wednesday 7th February 2018 where we discussed the photoshoots I would be undertaking and what kind of style she wanted in the photographs, keeping in theme with her existing photographs on her website:
Madwag's images are party/festival themed with bright colours of blue and pink, these are her signature colours with lots of shimmer and glitter to make the products look fun and appealing. As I will be completing both an outdoor shoot and studio shoot, I want to try to stick to her festival theme. This will be achieved by the outdoor photoshoot as most festivals in summer time are outside, and therefore this will encourage the idea of the clothes being worn to a festival if they are seen on models outdoors.
Madwag's images are party/festival themed with bright colours of blue and pink, these are her signature colours with lots of shimmer and glitter to make the products look fun and appealing. As I will be completing both an outdoor shoot and studio shoot, I want to try to stick to her festival theme. This will be achieved by the outdoor photoshoot as most festivals in summer time are outside, and therefore this will encourage the idea of the clothes being worn to a festival if they are seen on models outdoors.



No comments:
Post a Comment