Friday, 16 March 2018

LIAM EVERETT PHOTOS

 These are a few of the final images I produced for Liam, I wanted to experiment with both forms of lighting techniques. High key lighting is quite forensic and documentary which is good for a clean and crisp image to analyse the detail in his guitars but it's a bit basic and dull, I wanted to photograph high key so Liam could have the choice of both types of lighting. I prefer the low key shots as they add more of a 'moody' atmosphere and look more artistic, they were also Liam's preference. These images will work strongly in my portfolio as it shows that I can confidently light a studio and my subject evenly with a clean and crisp focal point. It also shows I can work with a variety of lighting techniques and I am comfortable completely changing the arrangement of the studio around to a new style of shot. I am happy with the outcome of these photographs and Liam will be able to use them for both personal and marketing purposes.




No comments:

Post a Comment