Friday, 16 March 2018

Work Experience

On Wednesday 31st January 2018 I completed a studio photoshoot for Liam Everett, an upcoming musician who needed head-shots for his album covers and social media accounts found here - http://liameverett.com

He wanted a variety of artistic shots with his guitars (both acoustic and electric) with high key and low key lighting. I experimented with both lighting techniques and also tried out a few low key poses from existing musicians' photographs that Liam liked and wanted to experiment with.  This opportunity to photograph Liam gave me the chance to boost my studio skills and focus on different aspects of the photograph other than the model. It was important to get the guitars as the focal point as well as Liam himself. I enjoyed photographing for Liam and hope he will be able to use these photographs confidently on his social media sites and future album covers.














No comments:

Post a Comment