These are the contact sheets from my second shoot with MADWAG's products, I shot inside the studio this time as I wanted to get some more basic shots that purely focused on the clothing rather than the scenery. I used a different model as I wanted to show off the different ways people can wear these clothes and also how it looks on different body types. I also wanted to use a grey backdrop so the colours of the clothing are really enhanced and I feel this wouldn't be achieved with a white backdrop - a white backdrop would look more forensic rather than stylish. I think I have achieved this with the grey back drop as your eye is drawn to the clothes straight away as the backdrop is darker than the model. This shoot was a lot longer than the first one as my model was more comfortable inside the studio - rather than the outdoor shoot in the freezing cold. I experimented with a variety of poses for each outfit change as I wanted to show off the clothing at every angle possible, using different types of shots and props to enable this. I am really pleased with these shots and I feel a lot more comfortable shooting inside the studio as oppose to outdoor shoots. These photographs show off the product and look appealing for advertising and marketing purposes, of which I hope Sarah will be able to use on her website and social media platforms.







No comments:
Post a Comment