Monday, 19 March 2018

MADWAG SHOOT 2 PHOTOS

I am really pleased with the outcome of this photoshoot for MADWAG, the grey backdrop highlights the boldness of the clothing and really makes it stand out. I could have used the same model from the first shoot but I wanted to add some variety to my images and show the different ways in which these clothes can be worn. Lighting a grey/dark backdrop was quite tricky when getting the light to fall evenly and it took some time fiddling around to get it in the right place but i'm happy with how the photographs have turned out. I will definitely think about using darker and coloured backdrops in future portrait shoots as it makes the model stand out well. As my model is well lit in my photographs, there wasn't as much post production editing to complete as the studio set up took quite a long time getting the lighting right. I am more confident in the studio rather than shooting outside but I will continue to improve my skills in both areas. 







No comments:

Post a Comment